Record Requests

Current Medway students

If you are applying for post-secondary education, most likely the transcript must be sent by Medway directly to the University or College.

As of May 2019, the Records Centre will no longer print replacement diplomas that have been lost.  You will receive your diploma from Medway when you graduate.  This will be your one and only copy - keep it safe!

Former Medway Students

If you have already graduated, you need to visit the TVDSB web site to request your transcripts.

Visit our Board site for more information on Record and Transcript Requests.


Contact Us  (519) 660-8418